Saturday, January 7, 2017

The "What I LEarned From eBay" Manifesto

I spend a lot of time on eBay.

I collect women in aviation memorabilia, and if I have an discretionary money, I also collect marine exploration, space exploration, and certain philatelic subjects as well.

Sometimes, when I'm surfing through the eBay offerings, I click on an image and in the description, find out things I never knew about a wide variety of subjects.

At other times, I just find certain collectibles that I never knew existed, and I share them here as well.

NOTE: I am not affiliated with eBay in any way, nor am I affiliated with any eBay sellers. I just share things that are of interest to me.

I am, however, an Amazon.com affilate, and so if you'd like to help support this blog and provide me with the funds to buy more stuff on eBay for my collections, I'd appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment